SEBAK for exchange
In case of you have seen unexpected errors or have questions,
- Please submit error report or questions to github issue or email@example.com.
- When submit to github issue, please set the label, ‘Exchange’.
In the error report, please include these things,
- Your error results or questions
- Where did you find errors, in Testnet or your own environment.
- SEBAK version and commit id.
- If you request something to SEBAK, the payload you sent.
Please check SEBAK installation.
Running Sebak on localhost (a.k.a ‘standalone mode’)
Please check contents in [standalone mode]http://devteam.blockchainos.org/docs/SEBAK-deployment-standalone/).
Installation sebak-angelbot, the account creation tool
You can check specific information in the project page, sebak-angelbot.
Test account creation through ‘sebak-angelbot’ in localhost enviroment
How to create account using ‘sebak-angelbot’?
- Running sebak node as standalone mode.
- Execute sebak command
$ sebak key generateas much as you want. this key pair will be used to create new account in sebak node. We recommend almost 100 keypair.
- Open text editor and put secret-keys line by line and save in
- Running ‘sebak-angelbot’ in your localhost. In ‘sebak-anglebot’ command line options, we recommend
--secret-seedto be secret seed of
- From now you can create new accounts.
- You can check account existed or not, when you used
http(or https)://localhost:12345/api/v1/accounts/<one of public address you set in sources.txt>
Test API in localhost environment
You can check Sebak API document contents.
How to make transaction??
required below data format & data
- All data must be sent through
- The structure of transaction, you can check in API doc for Post Transaction.
BOScoin devteam is still developing the official SDK for various language and environments. At this time, you can use these,
Instruction test on Public Testnet
NOTE: SEBAK only supports HTTP/2.
Sebak public Testnet
You can access https://testnet-sebak.blockchainos.org . You can test sebak API, API docs.
‘sebak-angelbot’ for testing.
You can access https://testnet-angelbot.blockchainos.org .